Get the beers in readers, Another Kind Of Mind turned one on Saturday!
I can’t believe a year has gone by since I moved my blog to WordPress; those twelve months have gone so quickly, it’s been a blast.
A huge thanks to all of you who have read, commented on, shared and rated my posts so far. I absolutely love hearing from all of you and I really appreciate you taking time to let me know what you think – your comments and suggestions are wonderfully thought-provoking and often inspire new posts, which makes it all worth while for me. I have the best readers…
Please keep it up, you guys rock!
Here’s a few of the treats I’ve got in store for you in the coming weeks…
– Find out what I think about what you think about bad movies (it’s coming, I promise!)
– Discover some more amazing facts about the River Thames
– Read my review of last week’s Hip-Hop History event in Ladbroke Grove, West London
– Learn why I think history is so important (and why Baldrick (almost) got it right…)
– Get sentimental about the magic of mix tapes (and let me know what tracks you would put on yours!)
And probably lots of other bits and pieces too, including some more fascinating photos (hopefully).
Right. That’s that done. Where’s the party then?